November is a month for gathering with loved ones, remembering what we’re thankful for, and eating more mashed potatoes and gravy than we care to admit. But we’re a judgment-free zone here. You can have your mashed potatoes and eat them, too.
Here at DRY, we believe your non-alcoholic holiday beverage options deserve an upgrade.
We’ve partnered with Seattle mixologist and owner of French-inspired cocktail bar Roquette, Erik Hakkinen, to bring you 3 delicious zero-proof cocktails perfect for your holiday celebrations using DRY botanical bubbly sodas. “We really focus on what we’re putting in the glass more so than being the next trendy thing,” Erik said. “(We use) the best ingredients you can to make the best-tasting drinks.”
Our bold and spicy Ginger DRY is first up in this month’s zero-proof cocktail lineup.
1. Zero-Proof Ginger Lime Mule
“It’s simple, but a way to elevate your ginger game,” Erik said.
As Erik came up with the recipe, he was careful to find ingredients that wouldn’t hide the boldness of the ginger flavor, but instead would make the ginger flavor pop.
The result is a flavorful and festive drink perfect for any holiday occasion.
Non-Alcoholic Ginger Lime Mule Recipe
• 1/2 oz lime juice • 8-10 mint leaves, lightly muddled, plus more for garnish • 1 can Ginger DRY • 1/2 oz simple syrup (optional)
Garnish with fresh mint.
2. Zero-Proof Blood Orange Sour
Next up, we’re celebrating winter flavors (hello citrus season!) in this bright and refreshing zero-proof cocktail using Blood Orange DRY.
Blood Orange Sour Mocktail Recipe
• 1/2 oz Orgeat syrup • 1/2 oz cinnamon syrup (equal parts sugar & water, reduced with macerated cinnamon sticks) • 1 oz sour orange juice (juice from 2 oranges, 1 lime, 1 lemon) • 4-5oz Blood Orange DRY
Garnish with a fresh orange slice.
3. Zero-Proof Washington Apple
For our final drink of the month, have you heard of the Washington Apple cocktail?
The club drink from years back was Erik’s inspiration for this one – sans whiskey, but not short on delicious flavor.
Washington Apple Mocktail Recipe
Garnish with fuji apple slices and a raspberry.